Within a month of living in Abu Dhabi, I was featured in a magazine! Nothing amazing, quite honestly...I just happened to be out and about at Yas Marina Circuit at the right time. A female photographer approached us and kindly asked if we'd like to be featured in the upcoming circular. Of course we did! We're in picture #11, Sylvia, Kandance and I!
Assalamu Alaikum! (peace be with you)
Thank you for visiting The Other Side of Greenwich. I am so grateful to be able to share my experiences as a Licensed Teacher (LT) living and teaching in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)! Please join the blog by clicking follow and feel free to leave comments, reactions or words of encouragement.
K'Asha
How do I post a comment?
How do I follow the blog?
Please be advised that some post have been added according to the occurence. Dont miss out on the fun because the most recent post is the same!
Thank you for visiting The Other Side of Greenwich. I am so grateful to be able to share my experiences as a Licensed Teacher (LT) living and teaching in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)! Please join the blog by clicking follow and feel free to leave comments, reactions or words of encouragement.
K'Asha
How do I post a comment?
How do I follow the blog?
Please be advised that some post have been added according to the occurence. Dont miss out on the fun because the most recent post is the same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome!
ReplyDelete