Assalamu Alaikum! (peace be with you)

Thank you for visiting The Other Side of Greenwich. I am so grateful to be able to share my experiences as a Licensed Teacher (LT) living and teaching in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)! Please join the blog by clicking follow and feel free to leave comments, reactions or words of encouragement.

K'Asha
How do I post a comment?
How do I follow the blog?

Please be advised that some post have been added according to the occurence. Dont miss out on the fun because the most recent post is the same!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Vroom, Vroom

The Yas Racing School

 As if my day hadn't been adventurous enough spending 6 hours at the IKEA deciding on furniture for my apartment, I decided to tag along with several other LTs to watch the drag contest! Lucky for us we didn't have to taxi over because there is a shuttle that leaves from the Yas hotel and loops around to IKEA, the driving school and a few other hotels on the island.!

The entire time I was there I just kept thinking about how much fun Will would have had!
I miss him!

These cars are located in a restricted area...

I assume this is THEE car, because it was the only car by itself...my assumption..


So much for restricted areas! The gentlemen allowed us to go behind the "line!" We were curb side! Literally!
And then they started rolling in!

Life in the fast lane!

Many of the drivers were young! Although i didn't ask, I want to believe they were in their teens!

The people here love things to sparkle. So much so, whoever bedazzled their review mirror casing

Again...I think this is the restricted car...but...who knows really!

No comments:

Post a Comment